What I Wore Today: Bi-coastal Flare
July 16th, 2015
Rule #1 of Articles of Style: bring your “A Game” every day!
Use the comments section below to tell us who’s style you’re appreciating today.
Alex is getting his Hollywood Art Director on today; black lightweight mohair suit, Italian knit sweater, homemade band collar shirt, vintage shades, and some huarache slip-ons.
- Shades by Ray-Ban ·
- Patterned cotton/cashmere sweater by Missoni ·
- Band collar shirt Vintage ·
- “Abbot” Huaraches by Will Leather Goods
- · Black Mohair Suit
Our friend Alejandro is all about blending cultures, finding perfectly broken-in vintage goods, and layering his designer pieces that are all handmade in Los Angeles. Today he gives us another take on the tailored tunic.
- Sunglasses Vintage ·
- “Coaches” cotton jacket by Beautiful Ful ·
- Olive popover tunic by Beautiful Ful ·
- Distressed tank top by Beautiful Ful ·
- Distressed jeans by Beautiful Ful ·
- Suede boots Vintage
Jason Andrew is one of the best-dressed New Yorkers we’ve ever featured. He’s taking a page out of the Ralph Lauren handbook for a hot summer day on the East Coast complete with a summer tweed jacket, slim vintage belt, and straw pinch-crown panama hat.
- Hat by Flamekeepers Hat Club ·
- Summer tweed jacket by Ralph Lauren ·
- Madras shirt by Ralph Lauren ·
- Watch by Raymond Weil ·
- Repaired short by Ralph Lauren ·
- Suede bucks by Ralph Lauren
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,