What I Wore Today: Guests From the Past
May 6th, 2015
Rule #1 of Articles of Style: bring your “A Game” every day!
“Guests From the Past”
Use the comments section below to tell us who’s style you’re appreciating today.
One advantage of being a world-class clothier like Angel Ramos is, of course, a collection of immaculately cut suits, like this cool grey subtle glenplaid.
Photography by F.E. Castleberry
- Medium Gray Glenplaid Suit ·
- White Italian Collar Shirt ·
- Knit tie by Angel bespoke ·
- Slippers by Angel Bespoke
Speech pathologist Jason Andrew (one of our favorite profiles of all time) knows a thing or two about layering. Today he’s working with a little country inspiration in the city, including a canvas barn jacket, fishing vest, and a denim shirt that he cut the collar off of.
Photography by @Zander_X
- Hat by Bailey’s of Hollywood ·
- Fishing vest by Ralph Lauren ·
- Rancher jacket by Ralph Lauren ·
- Denim band collar shirt Vintage ·
- Ripstop cargo pants by Ralph Lauren (Vintage) ·
- Suede loafers by Magnanni
NYC architect Steven Santander, otherwise known as Mr. subtle color combos, is working today with a smooth brown & grey combo, together with a couple shades of green. Extra points for the re-cutting of that vintage double-breasted jacket.
- Brown Double Breasted Jacket ·
- Knit Tie by Turnbull & Asser ·
- Suede monkstrap loafers handmade by Steven ·
- Pink cutaway collar shirt custom made
- · Gray Trousers
- Suede moto jacket by BLK DNM ·
- Waxed denim jeans by Helmut Lang ·
- White linen band collar shirt by H&M ·
- Black tasseled loafers by Johnston & Murphy
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,